Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MV Review: GD&TOP's Baby Good Night

So, this is a little late, both in how the music video was posted two weeks ago, and that I have already broken my New Years Resolution for updating this blog weekly. I'm terribly sorry readers :'( School got in the way of my K-Pop loving.


Honestly, I wouldn't be writing a review of a music video that I just didn't get. I suppose this is the exception. I mean, I get it, I think, but with their other music videos, it just makes me think way to hard. There are some things I just can't get over, and they are good things...I suppose. But, this stream of music videos that G-Dragon and TOP continue to turn out perplex me a bit, along with oddly validating some other things. So this MV review isn't going to be as detailed as I would hope, more like blips of what I was thinking, because the whole time my face is like

Photobucket
SHINee again? Srsly?

I don't know how I feel about this song. Some days I like it, other days I'm like meh, so really I don't have much to say about the song. However, I will say adore GD's weird sing-y rap-y sort of singing he does during this song. It's just cute and fits the beat.

Photobucket
That book is obviously not interesting.

Yeah, so I didn't really get why the video was like TOP getting psuedo action, and GD got like 30 seconds. I'm biased. I love how he looks when he's reading the book, then goes to look at the girl, hoping that her shirt is laying right to sneak a peek. I see it GD. Your eyes are like BOOBS. I see it.

Photobucket
WAI SHE WANNA DIE?!

Then, I started to get all mind blown, left and right. Did anyone think of Britney Spears' Everytime video when they saw this? I was like AW SHEIT SHE BE KILLIN HERSELF AND TOP AND GD ARE CELEBRATING HER DEATH, WHAT THE? But no. She's alive, drinking and eating with TOP all alone and naked so I was like O_O

Photobucket
BTW cherries don't help a girl's libido GD...

Then GD is all the fck alone with it raining outside, tryna seduce a cherry?! I don't get it. Why does TOP get the girl? So I was all like AW SHEIT SHE'S NOT DEAD, SHE'S JUST CHEATING ON GD WITH TOP, WHAT THE? But no. TOP is in bed alone...ALONE. Then I remembered GD had his own girl. So I was like O_O

Photobucket
VOLDEMORT!

And then TOP has this look of pain on his face on the bed and I was all like AW SHEIT HE'S GOT HER PREGNANT. But then I was like, aw nah, there's the girl in bed with him. AW SHEIT THAT'S NOT HIM THAT'S A FCKING SNAKE! AND TOP BE LOOKING LIKE HE CONTROLLING THE SNAKE. HE'S A FRICKING SNAKE CHARMER. FCKING VOLDEMORT!!!WHAT THE? So I was like O_O

Photobucket
GD yawning = Little bunnies and cotton candy

And then the girl disappears basically, and GD and TOP do some sort of man to man sesh, and GD is like 'Fck this shit. You got a girl, I got this fricking chair to lay on the entire fricking video.' And then the video ended and I was still like O_O WHAT THE?

Lastly, can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE G-Dragon? He looks like a little boy in this video. So adorable, so perfect. I have no words. I'm just *_* I like cute G-Dragon, but I also like that he's pretty gangsta too. GD could cater to any personality. He's a fricking chameleon. Doesn't that just excite you?

Til next time ♥Farri

1 comment:

  1. Your like my fucking master, i cant stop laughin when i read ur comment on pictures and anything. i finally found someone that likes the same things that i do, and that is obsessed with them >:D. If you reply to this... will it send me an email or something? o.o

    ReplyDelete