Saturday, February 19, 2011

*ovaries explode*

Dongwoon. I've said it a million times. Beast is falling off my radar. I can say I'd rather have Key in pink pajamas in my bed than your half naked body.

But that was before I knew you had any sort of THIS going on.

Photobucket
THIS.

Why didn't you tell me? Anything? At all? Why didn't you say "Oh hey, I've been working out lately. Nothing new" so my ovaries didn't just die? What che? I have gone months thinking you had nothing but a flat stomach, but you have THIS. I can't even. I should be mad at you for mutilating my body by just looking at you, but instead I'm blissfully happy. I guess this is what I deserve for forgetting you exist.I can't even post that picture of just your abs because I just stare at your chest. WTF I'm a girl! I shouldn't be staring at chests! Can you just do a photoshoot with this now? I'll be happy. So happy.

creds to mypurplesponge.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment