Sunday, February 27, 2011

A GIFt to You: You Ridin?

And so, another category gets added to all the different categories I have, (MV Review, I'm a Terrible Person, I Dig, etc) and it is going to be called A GIFt to You. Get it? *snort* Naturally, these posts are going to involve the infinite amount of shocking, hilarious and often times yummy K-Pop gif's that I stumble upon in order to avoid homework. I mean, if a picture is worth 1000 words, how much is a moving picture worth? HARRYPOTTERMINDFCK So lets get this started shall we. Naturally, Key is going to have the christening gif. The quality is bad, but the unf is HD.

Photobucket
*caption explodes from pure Keybutt*

So the first bit of the gif, I was all like 'Yeah! Key getting jiggy with it!' *dances along* then he turns around and I was like 'SECKS AND KEY BUTT AND SECKS' and then I watched it for a bit longer.

You see it don't you?

When he turns around, puts his arms up in the air, his head looking down, his knees are bent a bit, his hips thrusting forward and back.

Everything vanishes and I just imagine a bed. He's doing that on a bed.

In my mind, he's riding folks. That's all I can say.

I'll be dreaming about this tonight.

Sure you don't want to take those glasses off first bb?

PS I know! Big Bang's MV is finally out! That means another post very soon! <3

1 comment:

  1. GAAAAHHHH!
    I know you showed me this already but..
    I just can't get enough of Key's UNF.

    I had a Taemin one last night. But I don't think I'll be blogging anytime soon. D:

    ReplyDelete