Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's So Wrong It's Right: MBLAQ's Rolling U

I'd like to thank a dear friend, twinkling.darkness x.x, for making me stop being a total SHINee dweeb and actually telling me to listen to the rest of MBLAQ's newest album, particularly this secks song, so take a quick listen if you haven't already.



I have few things to say about this song.

1) I love it.

2) I have no idea what they are saying (as of this second).

But most importantly. Did you catch it?

THE VIBRATING.

I see what you did thar MBLAQ. That isn't really the sound of a phone vibrating is it? Why would it be when the name of the song is Rolling U?

Nah. You know the first thing I think of when I'm thinking that MBLAQ is gonna be 'rolling' someone, I think of a bed.

A bed with a vibrating phone on it?

Kinky. I got it MBLAQ.

You can't fool me.

Or it's a text from your desperate girlfriend the morning after a night in the sack with me?

Maybe you can fool me.

No comments:

Post a Comment